Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02623 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,089 (79,665 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)