Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,031 in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)