Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,086 (Mex$ 24,763) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)