Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,950 ($2,396) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)