Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,293 ($4,685) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)