Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,386 ($4,643) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)