Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 (Php172,687) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)