Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,860 (Php109,986) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)