Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01668 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,801 (Php107,954) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (44 minutes ago)