Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,564 (Php96,664) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)