Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01615 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,658 (Php102,680) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)