Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,557 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)