Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,951 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)