Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,800 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)