Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,948 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)