Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,039 (R$ 13,686) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)