Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,785 (R$ 7,591) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)