Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,495 (R$ 6,699) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)