Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20581 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,531 (R$ 7,439) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)