Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,096 (R$ 14,090) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)