Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,354 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)