Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,226 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (42 minutes ago)