Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,731 in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)