Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,977 in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)