Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,083 in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)