Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (26 minutes ago)