Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)