Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,691 (R$ 6,822) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)