Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,619 (R$ 11,728) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)