Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,758 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (32 minutes ago)