Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,590 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)