Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,391 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)