Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09149 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,559 (17,039 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)