Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09193 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,940 (21,098 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)