Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09363 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,985 (31,879 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)