Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,478 (R$ 11,612) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)