Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,117 (R$ 11,357) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (21 minutes ago)