Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,451 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)