Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,733 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)