Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,041 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)