Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,937 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)