Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,056 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)