Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,155 (COL$9,829,809) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (19 minutes ago)