Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,555 (COL$5,485,264) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)