Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,357 (COL$4,721,975) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)