Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,468 (£4,870) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)