Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,722 (£2,396) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (29 minutes ago)