Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,437 (£2,156) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)