Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,604 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 156% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,694 (Bs 81,878) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)