Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,005 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 162% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,854 (Bs 83,124) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)