Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06903 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,955 (R 57,290) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)