Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,889 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06365 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,903 (R 29,898) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)