Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06204 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,977 (R 31,868) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)