Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,778 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06868 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,835 (R 55,838) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)