Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18412 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,564 (GH₵8,495) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)