Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18515 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,781 (GH₵9,619) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)