Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01270 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,664 (131,021 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)