Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01119 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,625 (145,215 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)