Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,754 (142,084 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)