Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,065 (AU$9,711) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)