Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,383 (AU$5,193) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)