Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 104% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 (AU$5,194) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)