Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,846 (R$ 7,062) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (36 minutes ago)