Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22574 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,861 (R$ 8,243) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (34 minutes ago)