Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,298 in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)