Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,289 (R$ 11,296) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)