Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27162 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 (R$ 11,343) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (44 minutes ago)