Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20969 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,358 (R$ 6,476) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)