Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,769 (R$ 6,657) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)