Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,737 (R$ 15,590) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)