Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,053 (R$ 9,770) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)