Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,390 (R$ 9,128) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (36 minutes ago)