Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 (R$ 11,588) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)