Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,679 (R$ 6,311) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)