Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 (R$ 11,189) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)