Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20724 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,635 (R$ 7,891) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)