Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,357 (Mex$ 30,928) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)