Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.173 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,908 (£5,038) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)