Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,253 (£2,903) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (36 minutes ago)