Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 (£3,080) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)