Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,216 (CH$1,681,214) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)