Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,718 (CH$2,648,422) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)