Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,947 (CH$1,527,517) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (37 minutes ago)