Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 243% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €10,300 (Bs 110,223) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)