Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 246% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €10,822 (Bs 116,032) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)