Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,229 (Bs 1,228,372,797) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)