Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €528 (Bs 38,475,667) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)