Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08421 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 207% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,520 (Bs 65,551) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)