Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26466 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,640 (S/. 6,196) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)