Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26454 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,816 (S/. 6,866) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)