Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26234 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,625 (S/. 6,195) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)