Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28539 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 (S/. 11,231) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)