Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27473 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,539 (S/. 5,601) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)