Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04975 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,538 (E£ 30,921) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)