Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10367 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,694 (E£ 25,985) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)