Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,307 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04917 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,537 (E£ 31,261) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)