Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,847 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05341 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,449 (E£ 27,134) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)