Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 (AU$4,697) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)