Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,296 (AU$8,908) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)