Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 (AU$4,649) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)