Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (AU$4,999) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)