Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,365 ($5,890) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)