Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,447 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (37 minutes ago)