Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,749 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)