Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,693 (Php108,365) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)