Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,681 (Php196,638) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)