Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01669 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,934 (Php115,889) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)