Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01597 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,709 (Php106,979) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)