Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (24 minutes ago)