Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,821 in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)