Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,488 in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)