Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)