Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,604 in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)