Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)