Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,953 in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)