Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,508 in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)