Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,031 in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)