Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,659 in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)