Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,191 in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)