Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04348 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,758 (Mex$ 40,428) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)