Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04489 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,906 (Mex$ 42,457) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)