Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,794 (Mex$ 41,234) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)