Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,882 (535,531 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)