Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 (496,553 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)