Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,543 (470,308 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (40 minutes ago)