Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00366 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,825 (498,756 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)