Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,594 (10,926,960 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)