Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,093 (13,693 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)