Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,884 (12,597 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)