Cost of living comparison between Bushehr, Iran and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,961 (﷼ 171,457,775) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)