Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,054 (﷼ 173,754,881) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)