Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,812 (﷼ 86,906,857) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)