Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,855 (₩3,730,370) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)