Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,210 (₩6,295,548) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)