Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22145 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,590 (7,180TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)