Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24063 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,627 (6,763TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)