Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)