Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,320 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)