Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)