Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,386 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)