Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,144 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)