Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,054 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)