Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21687 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,713 (﷼ 7,900) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)