Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25304 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (﷼ 13,602) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)